Gibson Brands Forums

Dell'Arte Angelo Debarre signature - pics

DeVeeWee

Very' date=' Very nice. It looks almost too pretty to play! Enjoy it!..[-X=D> [/quote]

Thx Steve, the finish is indeed very nice, but she hasn't been out of my hands since I purchased her...great guitar! I show her just to demonstrate that there are other guitars out there besides electric solid bodies, hollow bodies, spanish guitars, dreadnoughts...:-

Aw' date=' woa. Very pretty guitar. I've never seen one like it. Is that a nylon string? I bet it has a really great tone with the body being big like that. [/quote']

Twiz///, the tone = ++++++, incredible guitar and she has a set of Argentine 0.10 copper strings with loop ends

Kris

Mt mouth is watering looking at those shots' date=' nice!

Matt[/quote']

That was my first symptom as well when I saw her standing there,.......................and now we're together on our honeymoon, me, Jimmy Rosenberg and she, miss Dell'Arte DG-AD1.....LOL

That thing is nice! What happend to the new yorker?

You can't beat dem00n's brain...well the New Yorker is very hard to get, actually I would have to make an appointment with the D'Angelico factory in NY to buy one, over here in Europe, ______________________

You can't beat dem00n's brain...well the New Yorker is very hard to get' date=' actually I would have to make an appointment with the D'Angelico factory in NY to buy one, over here in Europe, ______________________[/quote']

Aww that sucks man, well one day you can get it hopeful, intill then play the hell out of ur current guitars!

Aww that sucks man' date=' well one day you can get it hopeful, intill then play the hell out of ur current guitars! [/quote']

we'll do that, at the moment I have enough toys to play on, though my eldest son is in his second guitar class and is lookin' forward playing them too...I'm facing exciting times...

Archived