Gibson Brands Forums

Gibson Forums T-shirt design rules poll

Thundergod

Ok, everyone's talking about it so here's the first step: would you like to have a contest with rules or with no rules?

Rules could be (as stated above) about size/dimensions, color/colors, content (just guitars or also amps and funny stuff that has happened; also writen content, like "when did you buy it from", and so on).

Once we have decided on the rules, we can have a couple of days to give the guys chance to come up with some drawings and then we can have a thread to post them in, then a poll to pick 4 out of all of them and then a final poll to chose the winer.

What do you think?

I dont know, everyone is talking about designs and stuff... maybe you can throw that one in the poll and see if it wins (who knows maybe no one can come with something better/funnier)

There could be another poll for writen content... lots of stories here to write about (provided the members involved dont mind them being used)

I am so totally un-talented, artistically speaking, I can't draw a straight line with a ruler. My only concern with a no-rules situation would be the possibility of someone with real talent wasting his/her time on something that won't get considered because it's "too this" or "too that". I would think some fairly simple but not overly restrictive rules would be a help. Something dealing with "R" or "X" rated topics/graphics would probably be helpful.

Then again, maybe not. what_sign.gif

there is a girl in my school who is an incredible artist...

not like abstract art...

She can draw you somethin incredibly detailed in like 30 seconds...

I dont know how she does it but it keeps her sane....

she's really nice too...

I think the design we already did is a great design and why can't we use that one?

Case closed on the design thing, if you'll ask me. About colour and additional Gibson logo, opinions still differ among members. Let us discuss the latter.

Archived