Gibson Brands Forums

About E-Mail's

Steven Tari

Great! I just hate all those mail-chains (as they are called in spanish) and hate when people send them to me... some are so stupid that dont even notice stuff like dates on pictures

I got this one the other day and the guy said his son Charlie Brown (as example) had been kidnapped from a park 2 days ago... blah blah blah blah...

Then there was a picture and the picture had those little date and time imprints pics used to have back in the day, when you had to take them to the store to get them printed. The date was 1998!!!

So, he says his 5 year old son has been kidnapped yesterday, and shows a pic of a 5 year old taken 11 years ago?

Then after the pic there's an adress and phone number and name so you can call the guy if you happen to see his son. The guy's name is Oscar Wilde, while his son is charlie brown. Correct me if Im wrong... wouldnt the son's name be Charlie Wilde?

Then there's that one about the X spider that lives in miami and will kill you when you use a restaurant toilet or an airplane toilet. In reality that spidr exists but is not venomous and lives in the rainforset of southern asia and south america, not in cities, and certainly not in restaurants or airplanes...

It's incredible what some people are willing to believe and to forward "just in case"

When I used to do instant messaging I'd get those chain things all the time and I'd never send it...

It's just childish nonsense...

Person: If you don't send this message to 7 people in the next half hour you will die

Me: **** you

Archived