Gibson Brands Forums

Maybe not such a good idea after all.

Andre S

not bad

at this stage, the amount of things running through my mind, its split into two.

1 side: Oh God, I've officially screwed up my LP....

2 side: Shut the **** up, damn it, I'm trying to finish this.

1 side: Its your fault, you have to fiddle with every freaking thing that passes through your hands.

2 side: You had part of the decision to do this too *******

1 side: What do I do when I want to put pics up on the forums?

2 side: Say that you went loopy with the sand paper.

1 side: I could always say that I now hold Dem00n's position (I think it was Dem00n) of resident Dumb***

It looks good! and even if the cosmetic changes take some getting used to' date=' it'll sound and play just as well as it did when you fell in love :D/ [/quote']

Whoa, thats not mine though, thats what I want it to end up like, except wine red. Masking tape to protect the rest sucks, because it wears away fast, but thats what I'm using. Hey, maybe when I have all the paint off, I'll find the strength, to actually install real binding! (insert wtf did I just say look)

1 side: I could always say that I now hold Dem00n's position (I think it was Dem00n) of resident Dumb***

you'd have to cut off the bottom horn put some EMGs in it and knock a chunk out of the top to become the resident dumb $hit

I have the resident dork position wrapped up

you'd have to cut off the bottom horn put some EMGs in it and knock a chunk out of the top to become the resident dumb $hit

I have the resident dork position wrapped up

lol' date=' thanks.

Hmm, cut out the bottom horn? EMG's? I think I've gotten an idea!!!

LOL, Fat chance of that ever being done, That would be one screwed up project.

Dork Position? Nah, you don't post as much as before. Thats good. Unless you are still online just as much on [i']other[/i] sites.. hmm?

No! Todays the day when dem00n becomes The resident metalhead not resdient ******!

Technically, I put 4 * after dumb, so I could have been referring to the Dynamic Universal Music Bibliotheque and the 4 asterisks meant, C.Rep

or Customer Representative.

I thought you were working for that software company........(clearing throat)

Technically' date=' I put 4 * after dumb, so I could have been referring to the Dynamic Universal Music Bibliotheque and the 4 asterisks meant, C.Rep

or Customer Representative.

I thought you were working for that software company........(clearing throat)[/quote']

Acutal yes i am would you like for my foot and your *** to meet in a dark area to trade ideas!?

Acutal yes i am would you like for my foot and your *** to meet in a dark area to trade ideas!?

hmm, um, not really, you see, I'm not really the technological type, and it being software, well, I wouldn't have any ideas to give.

But really, sorry if it actually offended you though.

hmm' date=' um, not really, you see, I'm not really the technological type, and it being software, well, I wouldn't have any ideas to give.

But really, sorry if it actually offended you though.[/quote']

Lol, it didnt i just like to joke around...=D>

really? you don't check your email? Go on gibson.com? youtube? online shopping?

does your mind have to be in the gutter? lol' date=' [/quote']

I mean other forums... thanks for being an A$$

Shut it tubby!

This tubby'll kick your ***

Archived