Gibson Brands Forums

TSO

LPguitarman

A first for me too. What weird is I just found out that there are two groups that travel around the country (maybe even the world) and put on shows in different cities. That is how they put on 80 plus shows in 2-months. So you may not see the same musicians every time. The same show, just different people. Interesting, but I'm sure I'll love it anyway.

I've been to a number of Cirque Du Soleil shows that were great

Same here.

The most truthful advertisement I've ever seen was at the box office for one of their Vegas shows.

It simply stated "If we could explain it' date=' you wouldn't have to see it."[/b']

Never heard of a disappointment there either.

Pricey, but worth it.

Same here.

The most truthful advertisement I've ever seen was at the box office for one of their Vegas shows.

It simply stated "If we could explain it' date=' you wouldn't have to see it."[/b']

Never heard of a disappointment there either.

Pricey, but worth it.

It's the best in a real-live tent.

Ok, Here's the report... One word: Awesome. The sound was terrific and not too loud. The light show was amazing. Best I've seen since YES in their hay-day. Overall production was breathtaking. I'll definitely be seeing them again next year.

I also like how they make themselves available for autographs after the show. I wish RUSH would do that.

Ok, more than one word.

Archived