Gibson Brands Forums

THIS will probably cancel my gig tonight!

saturn

ROFL Cruzn!!!

I swear to you... I found that bottom pic somewhere out on the web and downloaded it. I've used it as my desktop.... [cool]

Beautiful scene. [cool]

And I know that the folks who have to deal with it so much are sick of it... we love it because we have so little of it.

LOL! No way! That's hilarious. My 15 minutes...heh heh. That particular driveway goes down to the creek, behind the house. It's because of the weather depicted in these photos that we relented and bought (another) 4X4, after many years without. We're pretty happy to stay at home in that kind of weather but, at our age now, you never know when you'll HAVE to get out. And where we live we're at the bottom of the priority on the Trans. Dept. road-clearing lists so it might be several days of drifts before they plow our roads out here.

Still, we feel lucky that we only get that kind of stuff a few times per year for a few days at a time...usually...like you can predict the weather. :-k

That stuff is moving up the coast too. Snow is nice to look at in a photograph' date=' but you can keep shoveling that crap. Looks like a nice day to stay inside and play! Hope your gig still goes.

I almost said something else, but we need to at least keep this place PG13. [biggrin

Hmmmmm......:-k

God bless the Bay Area' date=' I don't think I'd like to live in that for too long. Good luck, hope your gig is on![/quote']

I remember being on a phone pole in SSF on one of the rare, "once-every-30-years" snowfalls in the Bay Area. I could'a done without it then...and I haven't changed all that much since! [biggrin]

Archived