Gibson Brands Forums

A cat or a ca..................meleon?

DeVeeWee

If you feed your cat a gob of vaseline' date=' they won't puke hairballs.

I was a veterenary technician so DON'T assume I'm being mean.

This was Dr Dolan's advice, and he was a very nice Veterinary Doc.

I've done it to MY kitties and it works ^^V

[/quote']

I've heard this before, 'though never tried it. If this guy doesn't want it in his mouf, it ain't goin' in there! (fortunately, most of his furballs are hurled outdoors.)

CrosseyedKitty.jpg

Some years ago on a "history and philosophy" forum I did a little poll as to whether members were dog owners or cat owners, both or neither.

I figured as independent a bunch as that was - more so that the regular Lounge folks here - it'd mostly be cat owners. Oddly it came out nearly 50-50; very few had no four-legged pets and even a couple of them had a bird or fish.

Seems to me that cats are more practical for gigging musicians than dogs, but then whatta I know. <grin> I don't have kids at home, either, so that may make a difference for young gigging musicians since somebody may be watching kids and take care of pets at the same time...

m

If you feed your cat a gob of vaseline' date=' they won't puke hairballs.

I was a veterenary technician so DON'T assume I'm being mean.

This was Dr Dolan's advice, and he was a very nice Veterinary Doc.

I've done it to MY kitties and it works ^^V

[/quote']

I'm giving them Malta now.... It's a sort of jellyish stuff that comes in a tube. You glob a good amount on your finger and stick it in their mouth, they seem to like it. One of my cats actually likes to lick it off my finger. I have notice much less vomiting since I started giving them the Malta... [thumbup]

I'm giving them Malta now.... It's a sort of jellyish stuff that comes in a tube. You glob a good amount on your finger and stick it in their mouth' date=' they seem to like it. One of my cats actually likes to lick it off my finger. I have notice much less vomiting since I started giving them the Malta... [biggrin']

NICE...even better.

Thanks for the tip [biggrin]

Archived