Gibson Brands Forums

Back In the Saddle Again!

Oubaas

Hmmm, I don't seem to exist anymore, at least according to this forum. Funny, I don't feel like I don't exist!? Anyway, I've re-registered.

I have a new Gibson on layaway, due in shortly, just thought I'd mention it. It's a 1965 Dove reissue, w/Tune-o-matic bridge and all. I should have hours of fun setting the intonation, LOL! It joins a 1958 Country Western in the Gibson stable.

Now, all I need is a J-200 and an L-00 and I can die happy!

Cheers!

Rick...[-(

Thanks for the welcome! Actually, I'm just returning - the forum seems to have deleted me at some point.

I'll get some pictures up as soon as I pay it off and get it off layaway. I'm juggling that and the purchase of a beautiful 7-year-old, red dun, AQHA-registered quarter horse mare at the same time, LOL! Maybe I'll throw in a picture of the horse, too!

Cheers!

Rick...:-k

Thanks for the welcome! Actually' date=' I'm just returning - the forum seems to have deleted me at some point.

I'll get some pictures up as soon as I pay it off and get it off layaway. I'm juggling that and the purchase of a beautiful 7-year-old, red dun, AQHA-registered quarter horse mare at the same time, LOL! Maybe I'll throw in a picture of the horse, too!

Cheers!

Rick...:-k [/quote']

Oh!! I can sooooo relate to the horse part of this! I desperately want to buy a horse but unfortunately I'm having to buy an SUV because I can't park a horse at work. At least I don't think I can park a horse at work. Hmmm, this is Calgary. I'll have to check into that. If I can park a horse at work, I'll scrap the SUV idea and buy the horse.

Anyway, congrats on the horse and the guitar, Oubaas!!

Archived