Gibson Brands Forums

How Many Different Slash Signature Guitars?

BJRubino

Hi everyone,

I have been trying to findout how many different Slash signature guitars Gibson has released so far. Here are the ones I can come up with, are there any others?

Slash Snakepit Les Paul

Slash USA Signature Les Paul

Slash Custom Signature Les Paul

Slash Custom Aged & Signed Les Paul

Slash USA Gold Top Les Paul

Slash Les Paul (current)

I also see that there is a new version coming out soon. Are there any others that I missed?

Thanks,

BJR

Slash Snakepit Les Paul (Red with Big Snake on it)

Slash USA Signature Les Paul (Nashiville Production' date=' Approx £1700)

Slash Custom Signature Les Paul (Custom Shop, Lighter Colour than previous models Approx £3000, Came With Free Leather Jacket)

Slash Custom Aged & Signed Les Paul (Custom Shop, Aged & Signed)

Slash USA Gold Top Les Paul (Goldtop Version Of USA Nashville Model Above, Different Neck-Tenon?)

Slash Les Paul (current) (Current Model)

[/quote']

Put some spec I remembered next to the models and also grouped them in order of when they came out.

Worth noting all of the above don't have the Fishman Power Bridge. There was a model just before the USA Signature/Snakepit that had the piezo and looked like the current Custom Shop model, it was out around 2005.

The new model coming is a Nashville USA Model and is gonna be around £1800. Based on the Chris Derrig Ghostbuilt '59, it doesn't have the piezo but has the new Seymour Duncan Slash Signature Pickups (Note: Not Alnico 2 Pros, Brand New Pickups) Capacitors specially selected by Slash, and also a colour thats closer to the Custom Shop one that was about £3k.

Looks ace, can't wait.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived