Gibson Brands Forums

Guitar Stopper

Oubaas

I've mentioned a few times lately that my recently acquired sixties Dove will be my last guitar purchase for awhile due to buying horses and thereby using up the cash on hand.

Well, the Dove ain't here yet, but here's the horses:

angel.jpg

That's the one that put a stop to the guitar purchases for awhile. She's my new mare. Guess I better start learning Springsteen's "Silver Palomino".

missy.jpg

And that's the one that the new horse is joining, my wife's palomino. As you can see, we have a thing for palominos 'round here!

They both have their winter coats, and have a penchant for rolling in the mud. But they'll look better come spring!

Thought you might be interested. I rode today and had a lot of fun. But I'll still be glad when that Dove gets here. Meanwhile, the Country Western ain't bad, neither!

Cheers!

Rick...[biggrin]

They are really beautiful horses. You've got a Dove on the way, so you'll be fine. You don't need to get any more guitars for a while.

I like palominos too . . . I have a mandolin that I had custom (factory) finished in palomino. Now that would go well with your horses!!

I've mentioned a few times lately that my recently acquired sixties Dove will be my last guitar purchase for awhile due to buying horses and thereby using up the cash on hand.

heers!

Rick...:P

Horses are cute...but we want to see pics of your Dove, (once you get it).

Awwwww, I just love them when they've got their winter fuzzies on! You should see how woolie they get up here in the cold..... they're just like big shaggy dogs. Definitely huggable material! I LOVE horses, always have.

Here's my little sweetheart. Well, she's not mine but she might as well be ;-) Her name is Sunset, she's a TWH. Here she is requesting a carrot..... pawing at the ground.......

Sunset.jpg

Archived