Gibson Brands Forums

les paul voodoo

jefleppard

Probably my least favorite LP I own - Great guitar plays great just not my cup of tea. I had a guy offer me 1100 for it in December but he couldn't get all the cash so he paid a deposit of $ 250.00 and made one payment of $100.00 on January 3rd but he hasn't paid anymore he was supposed to pay it off by Feb 1st and nothing he hasn't even called me since Jan 15th [wink]

Weird Ive never had anyone just walk away like that before and he wanted it so bad and blah, blah, blah

If he doesn't come through It's going to get listed this time.

LPVoodoocopy-1.jpg

Probably my least favorite LP I own - Great guitar plays great just not my cup of tea.

Are those strings Dr.Strings Red Devils or what?How are they?

I had also Voodoo Les Paul' date=' but I sold it for "more heavy guy" than I am....he has been happy with it.He said his old favourite ESP axe with Dave Mustaine special pups sounds pretty "gentlemanly" comparing with voodoo[biggrin']

Probably my least favorite LP I own - Great guitar plays great just not my cup of tea. I had a guy offer me 1100 for it in December but he couldn't get all the cash so he paid a deposit of $ 250.00 and made one payment of $100.00 on January 3rd but he hasn't paid anymore he was supposed to pay it off by Feb 1st and nothing he hasn't even called me since Jan 15th [lol]

Weird Ive never had anyone just walk away like that before and he wanted it so bad and blah' date=' blah, blah

If he doesn't come through It's going to get listed this time.

[img']http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q304/retrosurfer1959/LPVoodoocopy-1.jpg[/img]

i'm lusting one. badly. i just missed one by $60. y'know that feeling?

Archived