Gibson Brands Forums

i just up-loaded another vid to youtube...

S t e v e

i was chillin with my bro lastnight, and after watching a metallica dvd he asked if i'd done any more videos for youtube or my facebook page, i said i haven't played much in the past week because of the tendonitus in my left hand (witch i have now recovered from thanks to a good rest and some ibuprofen gel), anyways he said get the guitars and video cam out and well have a go and see what happens...

this is the result...O:)

[YOUTUBE]

[/YOUTUBE]

...i said i haven't played much in the past week because of the tendonitus in my left hand (witch i have now recovered from thanks to a good rest and some ibuprofen gel)...

Glucosamine is your friend mate. Believe me.

I have the the exact same problem.And fukc does it kill huh?!

Trust me man.

Go out' date='buy a bottle/jar etc. from your local friendly drug store and throw down 1 a day.

Give it 2 weeks and you'll notice a big difference. My pain actually disappears,but sometimes after stopping it comes back after a week.

Glucosamine is your friend mate. Believe me.

I have the the exact same problem.And fukc does it kill huh?!

Trust me man.

Go out' date='buy a bottle/jar etc. from your local friendly drug store and throw down 1 a day.

Give it 2 weeks and you'll notice a big difference. My pain actually disappears,but sometimes after stopping it comes back after a week.

thanks for the advice, the thing is i dont get it all the time and this was the first time in about 6 months...after about 4-5 days it's gone (ibuprofen gel and a rest sorted it out) [biggrin]

Archived