Gibson Brands Forums

New Song Up - "ORIGINAL"

Lowdown

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Weird stuff....glad you got it this time...hope you like it....just a pretty simple rhythm track....i could probably lay down some more now that its the weekend...(well tonight and stuff)...

Keep it up man! Yeah! Now...where was that exactly supposed to drop in,according to you?

Keep it up man! Yeah! Now...where was that exactly supposed to drop in' date='according to you?[/quote']

That drops right when you and XD's part ends, when all the guitars drop out and its just drums and bass....

Make sense?

You should just be able to place the file right at the beginning of the track since there is all that silence at first...give it a shot.

I've got my part ready, changed to 03:46-04:08 instead. Just need to upload it for you to piece it togheter, I'll be right back.

EDIT:

Here it is http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=1050686&songID=8906884

It sounds pretty much out of context just like that, but if added precisely right (time it up with the bass and drum beats), it'll sound good enough I hope :-k. Also, does anyone notice that it kind of sounds like the ending to Won't Get Fooled again in the beginning? That wasn't intentional :(

Ok on dat.........a few mor songs ...maybe we can try some lyrics......get a dancin bear.........and I am ready to tour.....with a few dollars from

our main company Gibson.

I've got us a good name for the touring outfit:

Shaun and the Collaborators.

I wonder if I could wrangle myself an Orange endorsement deal...

Nah that aint gonna work .......cause I going to catch no case a collaboratin no more.................

How bout Assasin XD and his brain washed followers.........no no no .....that won't get it. OK hold on.....mmm....mmmmm

ok ....

Here it is.................X Low Black...................you got that .............X LOW BLACK....................i got a copy write so send me da money punkin head

Archived