Gibson Brands Forums

New Song Up - "ORIGINAL"

Lowdown

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any specific rules as to what we're allowed to do? So it doesn't turn into a huge mixture of genres and tempo and whatever, I mean [blink]. It's tempting though, I'll try freeing up some time the next couple of days and see what I can do

Oh, and I'd like to claim 0:30 to 0:45 for now until further notice (if we're allowed to claim parts at all, which I guess we have to so that everyone records different parts), I'll keep in touch if I can't make it.

Come on now XD don't throw in the towel yet...............

When I get my head right I will try an see if I can firgure out how to get in synch this time, I feel like puking now so I am not

going to try jus yet.

Hey Shaun, here's my contribution, since I decided a few hours after calling it quits that I could do something decent.

I don't think it's anything special, but I'll let you judge. If it's purely unacceptable trash, let me know and I'll whip up something else.

The track was intended to start exactly at 0:15.485222 in the track, but there's probably no need to be so precise.

I hope it all works out nicely.

-Jon.

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=8889883

Hey Shaun' date=' here's my contribution, since I decided a few hours after calling it quits that I could do something decent.

I don't think it's anything special, but I'll let you judge. If it's purely unacceptable trash, let me know and I'll whip up something else.

The track was intended to start exactly at 0:15.485222 in the track, but there's probably no need to be so precise.

I hope it all works out nicely.

-Jon.

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=8889883[/quote']

Look no need to be too self deprecating, we know your not an on call studio musician. This is about having some fun

and also learning some basic recording and colaboration fundementals.

So you are doing fine.

Cool track could you write down the chord progression for the song.... ?

Yeah, that would be a good idea.

I've been busy with an upcoming physics test, but I'll be able to record on thursday evening.

Archived