Gibson Brands Forums

Wow....We don't think alike

Andre S

We don't think alike indeed...

I always liked Howard Leese' date=' and I love Bad Company, but WTF?

A swimming pool?

I think he needed the money alright, the pool is just a cover story because he went broke.

The only unanswered question for me is - what other cool guitars does he still have at home?

On the Bad Co tour footage I saw, he was playing a pimped-out PRS Dragon of some sort.

Maybe he really didn't use the guitar much, and if he sold in 2004 that's when the market was sky high.

Mighta netted a cool profit, maybe it was a smart move after all....

Who knows...[/quote']

Yup....

We don't think alike indeed...

I always liked Howard Leese' date=' and I love Bad Company, but WTF?

A swimming pool?

I think he needed the money alright, the pool is just a cover story because he went broke.

The only unanswered question for me is - what other cool guitars does he still have at home?

On the Bad Co tour footage I saw, he was playing a pimped-out PRS Dragon of some sort.

Maybe he really didn't use the guitar much, and if he sold in 2004 that's when the market was sky high.

Mighta netted a cool profit, maybe it was a smart move after all....

Who knows...[/quote']

Sorry I did'nt read who was sellin for a pool..................bwahahahhha.............a pool a narcotics

I think the Pool thing was Tongue In Cheek.

I always liked Howard Leese' date=' and I love Bad Company, but WTF?[/quote']

He's not original Bad Company Equipment, but his little lesson was priceless. (even though I've been playing that riff the right way for years, two years to be exact. I copped it from the Queen and Paul Rodgers DVD :) )

On the Bad Co tour footage I saw' date=' he was playing a pimped-out PRS Dragon of some sort.

[/quote']

Didn't you hear, Nancy Wilson took 'em. :) I don't know why, but that really struck me funny when he said that.

Nice guitar' date=' but can someone please give that man a shirt!

There's something pathetic about an old gray guy sitting around in his underwear...

:)

[/quote']

Right!? Sagging Armpits are just gross. So are Regular Armpits for that matter. Put on a T-Shirt, or a Bill Cosby Sweater.

Archived