Gibson Brands Forums

Wow....We don't think alike

Andre S

I would take a nice house for sure over any gee-tarr........being I am bout homeless...............

Can't see sleepin under the overpass clutching a guitar...........well .............now that I think on it........that sounds familiar.

I would take a nice house for sure over any gee-tarr........being I am bout homeless...............

Can't see sleepin under the overpass clutching a guitar...........well .............now that I think on it........that sounds familiar.

My b-day sep 21.

Add it up...

Right...september 21

You joined here 28 december 2008' date=' and your first post was that day....

So...if you said you were 14 then...

ooooooooh

Hey...dem00n...there is a reason I did do applied maths and pure maths in school now

[lol[crying][lol][crying][lol][crying][crying][crying][lol][crying][lol][crying][crying]

We don't think alike indeed...

I always liked Howard Leese, and I love Bad Company, but WTF?

A swimming pool?

I think he needed the money alright, the pool is just a cover story because he went broke.

The only unanswered question for me is - what other cool guitars does he still have at home?

On the Bad Co tour footage I saw, he was playing a pimped-out PRS Dragon of some sort.

Maybe he really didn't use the guitar much, and if he sold in 2004 that's when the market was sky high.

Mighta netted a cool profit, maybe it was a smart move after all....

Who knows...

Archived