Gibson Brands Forums

Never expected to hear this...

daveinspain

It has an interview format to me and the camera is too close for him not being aware of it.

It is a good insight to something you you never know otherwise.

Being a Beatles fan I knew that John wasn't exactly a roll model in his personal life despite his own childhood and how it affected him, you'd think he would do better.

It has an interview format to me and the camera is too close for him not being aware of it.

It is a good insight to something you you never know otherwise.

Being a Beatles fan I knew that John wasn't exactly a roll model in his personal life despite his own childhood and how it affected him' date=' you'd think he would do better.[/quote']

I don't know.... a hidden mic and camouflaged video cameras from a distance zoomed in could have pulled it off. There is a time in the interview where the camera is zoomed out and it is from quite a distance...

I saw the distant camera angle, I think it was just to add variety.

There are soma camera swings up close that you could not do unless you were close.

Was the camera hidden? could have been. But why have 2 cameras if you are trying to be stealthy?

I saw the distant camera angle' date=' I think it was just to add variety.

There are soma camera swings up close that you could not do unless you were close.

Was the camera hidden? could have been. But why have 2 cameras if you are trying to be stealthy?

[/quote']

You could be right, guess we'll never know...[-(

I noticed the thing with angle of the shots as well. I'm not a Beatles-expert' date=' but I do know that Julian never made a secret of how poorly his father treated him, so I doubt this information had to pried from him in a "stealthy" fashion. All of this is well documented in various books, as I'm sure some of the other members will confirm.

In the end, I guess one just has to remember that most people are hypocrites. Lennon certainly was. In private he collected mink coats and had a fetish for Rolls Royce's, and yet he also gave us the smug lines:

"Imagine no possessions,

I wonder if [b']you[/b] can."

Archived