Gibson Brands Forums

So how was your day?

dem00n

I got forced over into a double shift for the third time this week. Got another 16 hours to do tomorrow. Most people can't find work, I can't get away from it. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. $$$$$$$$!!!!!

My day was good' date=' i found all my Sodom CD's.

Also got next week off. [crying

You?

I was able to take the day off for a long weekend, had a few George Killians at band practice and played great, (brought my Explorer this time) a good redemtion from my last practice session. Life is good.

And I have Sodom on vinyl.

Good day for me I didn't find any Sodom cd's which is a good thing and I'm off next week also [lol] although now that I retired I'm pretty much off forever if I don't get sucked into the consulting world but I got my first retirement check in the mail this week and with the difference in what;s taxable and all the deductions including retirement that don't come out anymore and it's within a couple hundred dollars of what I made working 12-14 hour days so life is good right now at least.

That is some consolation' date=' thanks, but UofC wasn't really at the top of my list. It's just the rejection that hurt so much, and that scares me into thinking that I could get rejected from another school..[/quote']

Man you need to relax before your head explodes, schools reject people just because they can there always looking for different mixtures of students and who knows what there doing in any particular year the school that rejects you this year may beg you to come back at some future date. I got rejected from a couple of schools But Harvard and MIT both accepted me so you never know.

5:30 here.... walked and fed dogs.... drank a cup of coffee..... gonna try to drink another cup in the next 5 minutes...then walk the dogs once more, get a shower and head to the dog show...... has NOT been very productive the last 2 days there.... damn judges!!

Archived