Gibson Brands Forums

Forum Error

NeoConMan

There has been a serious error loading the forum. No further information is available.

Please contact the administrator if this message persists.

All I did is try to change my time zone, and I get this when I save the changes - twice.

I have a choice in the box of

(UTC-7:00) Arizona

or

(UTC-7:00) Mountain Time (US & Canada)

Since Arizona does not participate in Daylight Saving Time, it gets its own time zone - Mountain all the time.

Funny thing is, the program doesn't recognize this for some reason.

It actually shifts Arizona into the Central Daylight time zone when in fact we are now the same as Pacific Daylight.

The time stamp on all the posts in the forum (for me) are one hour ahead.

As I type this, it's 12:48 PM but when I post it the time stamp will mark it at 1:48 PM.

Fxcking computers - gotta love 'em....

Yeah, and I broke that stupid-assed Daylight Saving Time - at least in Arizona!

[angry]

Actually, when I'm President we're gonna go back to the "War Time" version of it from the 1940's.

Go to DST in every US time zone and STAY on it permanently.

No more Spring Forward/Fall Back bullsh!t once I'm driving the bus.

:)

Yeah' date=' [i']and[/i] I broke that stupid-assed Daylight Saving Time - at least in Arizona!

[angry]

Actually, when I'm President we're gonna go back to the "War Time" version of it from the 1940's.

Go to DST in every US time zone and STAY on it permanently.

No more Spring Forward/Fall Back bullsh!t once I'm driving the bus.

:)

Good! Then I can throw the GD clocks away that NOW require resetting 4 times a year because they were programmed with the OLD time change dates.

Yeah' date=' [i']and[/i] I broke that stupid-assed Daylight Saving Time - at least in Arizona!

Go to DST in every US time zone and STAY on it permanently....

I'm with ya. So are the folks at Kingsford.

Good! Then I can throw the GD clocks away that NOW require resetting 4 times a year because they were programmed with the OLD time change dates.

Don't ya just hate technology. They automatic everything' date=' then when the parameters change... [cool How the heck do we fix it? #-o

Don't ya just hate technology. They automatic everything' date=' then when the parameters change... [cool How the heck do we fix it? #-o

Sometimes, although not always, the "rapid deceleration test" is a good way of dealing with insurmountable tech issues. #-o

Archived