Gibson Brands Forums

I hope everyone has a great easter!

a VERY important day, not wanting to go too deep into my religious feelings about it, but it goes something like this

john 3:16 (the new jesse costa version)

For God so loved the audience that he smashed his one and only R9 @ the end of the set, so whoever can stand the massive volume of his marshall stacks shall not go deaf, but rather enjoy the amazingness that is jeff beck

in all seriousness, praise and thanks to god for his ultimate sacrifice, and I hope you ll have a peaceful and blessed easter weekend!

Yeah, Jesse, it occurred to me some years ago that I might as well quit fighting it and accept the Faith.

I'm a facts-driven kind of guy, and that's what was always missing from the equation for me.

Then these facts made themselves very apparent to me one day.

My life is pretty good, despite some awful crap that I've gone through.

I'm still alive.

On several occasions I should have been toast - and it wasn't because I prevented it in any way.

I have my health, though I've done much to not deserve it.

I've had some very good jobs.

I have good friends, some for decades now.

Marrying Mrs. Neo is the smartest thing I ever did, but if I'd done it 20 years sooner it wouldn't have worked.

Timing is everything.

The catalyst?

I'm not that lucky, and no way in hell can I claim to be that smart.

There's something else in the equation, another factor that makes it all come together.

Easter, and the miracle of it, isn't such a stretch for me when I think about my own life.

Happy Easter all.

Archived