Gibson Brands Forums

Tiger Woods Nike Commercial

Artie Owl

Have you seen it yet? It's kind of disturbing since the voice over is his now passed away father. If you haven't seen it yet don't post on this till you look it up, it's out there.

What I want to know is what do you think of this type of advertising? Do you think any publicity is good publicity? Do you think they should have focused on his golfing and not his personal decisions? I don't personally think the ad will hurt Nike since they seem pretty bulletproof, but how does the ad strike you?

Thoughts?

I could care less. Although, were I to critique, I'd have to say it's pretty f@cked up using Woods' personal life as a marketing ploy to sell sneakers, and it's also pretty f@cked up for Woods to allow it. As someone earlier stated, it's all about money. Kinda sickens me personally. Hmm...maybe I DO care. Guess even golfers aren't infallible.

As someone earlier stated' date=' it's all about money. Kinda sickens me personally. [/quote']

Bingo!!!!

If all reminds me of FANBOY SYNDROME they don't care what he did because he's their Hero.

CW don't play that game.

CW

Archived