Gibson Brands Forums

new pedal board

Hthomas

Nice looking board, alright. What are you using for power?

I used two pedal for years, just a Tube Screamer and a Wah. Then I added a Chorus and things got messy. Just keeping three wallwarts together on a power strip was trouble enough, but finding room for them is another hassle. I went looking for a DC Brick or a Gator Bus-8 to start building my own and ran across the Gator Pedal Tote. Perfect size for me with with both 9 and 18 volt outlets. My chorus pedal is 18 volt. Like Guitarest said, it's very neat looking, easier, and it frees up a couple plug sockets.

Nice looking board' date=' alright. What are you using for power?

I used two pedal for years, just a Tube Screamer and a Wah. Then I added a Chorus and things got messy. Just keeping three wallwarts together on a power strip was trouble enough, but finding room for them is another hassle. I went looking for a DC Brick or a Gator Bus-8 to start building my own and ran across the Gator Pedal Tote. Perfect size for me with with both 9 and 18 volt outlets. My chorus pedal is 18 volt. Like Guitarest said, it's very neat looking, easier, and it frees up a couple plug sockets.[/quote']

I need to get a pedal board. I build one from scrap pieces of wood, but I would like a semi nicer looking one with a power supply.

Archived