Gibson Brands Forums

Why are people affraid of Zombies?

daveinspain

I don't understand.... If any sees a zombie coming towards them all you have to do is like walk fast and you loose them. They always have a severe limp and hunched backs.... I don't get it...[cool]

Exactly, its just like going to Wal Mart...

I love zombies with a passion.

I know, i'm lame, but i can't die happy unless i see an un-dead army coming after me. haha.

I currently own 37 zombie movies, from b-rated to foreign.

I own zombie video games, books, ect.

There is just something about them that appeal to me.

I would rather come across slow stupid zombies, i.e: Resident Evil video games, Shawn of the dead, ect.

28 days/weeks later is not technically a zombie movie, its based off of a "rage" virus. Just cannibalistic people, haha. There is a difference.

Back to original post, yes just run depending on the situation.

I have a pretty decent plan.

Grab the shotgun, .45, and SKS load up with the endless ammo supply i have, and head out in the Ford F250.

Also: Zombie land sucked IMHO.

Shawn of the dead tops it EVERYDAY!

Few to check out, are Dead snow, as mentioned earlier.

Doomsday is alright, but again "rage" virus.

Original Dawn of the dead is the best IMHO.

Sorry i had to jump in, zombies just get me all up in a giddy ;]

I love zombies with a passion.

I know' date=' i'm lame, but i can't die happy unless i see an un-dead army coming after me. haha.

I currently own 37 zombie movies, from b-rated to foreign.

I own zombie video games, books, ect.

There is just something about them that appeal to me.

I would rather come across slow stupid zombies, i.e: Resident Evil video games, Shawn of the dead, ect.

28 days/weeks later is not technically a zombie movie, its based off of a "rage" virus. Just cannibalistic people, haha. There is a difference.

Sorry i had to jump in, zombies just get me all up in a giddy ;']

You're not lame. Zombie movies are my favorite. 28 days was lame. I love all the George Romero movies. SoD is awesome. I still liked ZL. A couple of my friends and I cannot have a conversation w/out discussing how much we would love to see a zombie apocolypse. We were just discussing it not 30 minutes ago. I would love a shot gun, a pair of 9mm barretas (cuz I am more accurate with that gun than any other) and a 28" katana cuz it never runs out of amo.

Nah..........Nah,,,,,,,,,,but all yall might be DRAFTED into a world of **** .....that may be similar to zombie fighting.....yes.....yes......your punk *** will be taught to kill ......kill ...kill ..kill .,....damm straight

Archived