Gibson Brands Forums

We can talk a good game but this is a guitar forum

Blackie

My clip of the week' date=' I used modeling but did not tweak the sound well enough to like it, I whipped this in 5 minutes before leaving the house, just did not want to loose the idea.

clip of the week

...........I like that flow and edge you have there,,,,,,dial the rec levels back an 1/8th or so your high input

level wise on the clip........over standard level........

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blackie' date=' i just downloaded that track and will give it a good listen and start to work on it i the next few days .[/quote']

..............Really.....thats cool..... look over any of my stuff on sound click and download or ask me for a better version

if you would like...........of course I might go off and smash an SG into your head if you act up crazy......oh internet

........well you safe then...........until you type the next 2 keys..........got ya on the big board now......your cat is meowin

outside your door.............

Twiz....

Hey' date=' if you can flatpick like that, there's not much flatpickin' of any style you can't do if you wish...

Nice...

What's the guitar, btw?

m

[/quote']

Awesome, thanks. [crying] Something I like about acoustic is it keeps one's playing honest. There's no hiding behind distortion or effects.

My guitar is an Epiphone EL-00. I like the smaller bodied acoustics (folk or parlor shapes). It's got a pretty good sound for having such a small body.

0004.jpg

Archived