Gibson Brands Forums

We can talk a good game but this is a guitar forum

Blackie

You have this killer Blue Oyster Cult vibe to your playing.....

+1 That's it. I couldn't figure it out, but Duane's right. There's definitely a Buck Dharma vibe man...

Also, Duane V, 'Shred Demo II' = m/(>_<)m/

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've got a cupla older things I did a cupla years ago on youtube. Anybody in our more rock-minded forum interested, holler and I'll send the adx.

I guess I'd best record more up to date stuff... I change what I play a lot.

m

I got talked into putting these refs up by another forum member who's a little over 30...

... Well, they're older "practice" recordings sitting in a 10x12 office/guitar/gun room...

I've changed stuff a bit since then and I seldom "let it all out" in the little space. Probably should. I love using the computer to practice but watching the "dials" does take your head outa making music a bit.

... With a rock-oriented forum, I figured who cares much about old stuff from an old guy unless they ask if I really play. <grin> I do play a bit when I have time.

I don't pretend I'm a really good picker, and the stuff I mostly do solo is ... stuff one does mostly solo.

m

--- Nobody knows you when you're down and out.

.... a more jazz version of Scotch and Soda

.... A cowboy sorta thing...

I got talked into putting these refs up by another forum member who's a little over 30...

... Well' date=' they're older "practice" recordings sitting in a 10x12 office/guitar/gun room...

I've changed stuff a bit since then and I seldom "let it all out" in the little space. Probably should. I love using the computer to practice but watching the "dials" does take your head outa making music a bit.

... With a rock-oriented forum, I figured who cares much about old stuff from an old guy unless they ask if I really play. <grin> I do play a bit when I have time.

I don't pretend I'm a really good picker, and the stuff I mostly do solo is ... stuff one does mostly solo.

m

--- Nobody knows you when you're down and out.

.... a more jazz version of Scotch and Soda

.... A cowboy sorta thing...

[/quote']

And they are great, milod. Got anymore? [cool]

OK Thats a first is that a Hair Salon?

Yep. Christmas open house for the whole town. - Not that the whole town was there at the time. Had probably a dozen bands back to back for two days.

[blink][lol]

Sorry man, I was on my iPhone and for some reason I couldn't get the smileys to work.

m/(>_<)m/ is the text equivalent of a dude rocking out, eyes closed, and throwing the horns with both hands. I guess I should've just typed the tune rocked instead. My bad.

Also, Milod, your stuff sounds great man.

Archived