Gibson Brands Forums

So you are driving along and all a sudden you are at a checkpoint

Blackie

OK ..........first do not freak out and drive all crazy trying to get away or evade the check point

OK if you have been drinking......start to eat anything in the vehicle ...potato chips ...breath mints,,,,

anything ,,,,chew cigaretes and cigars anything you can throw down your throat to absorb the

alcohol is the deal.........if yo are a pro the cop might just let you drive off.......

OK I left out some steps there that should be followed........but hey you want to drive all crazy carry your ***.......ha a ha ha ahh

...........ok ...yall take your seats so we can finish this up an I can get paid...............

OK this gone be the final lesson..............if you are so messed up you can't see an such......just pull over and sleep it off

...........there are to many mothers missing there children from some stupid automobile accident......from some drunkin bullshit.......just sleep it off..............

Take the keys out of the ignition - HIDE THEM!

Throw them in the glove box, under the passenger seat, something.

Drunk + behind the wheel = Drunk Driving.

Key in the ignition?

You're in control of the vehicle.

Call it bullsh!t if you want - I agree - but I know of a couple people who went to jail for sleeping in their car.

They were convicted of drunk driving, because they had the ability to start the car and drive away.

If you can convince the cops that a friend left you there without keys, you may just get cited on public drunk.

Archived