Gibson Brands Forums

The Boneyard

Californiaman

When I bought my new suburban it came with a three month subscription to Sirius XM Satellite. On behalf of me and my boys I say we love it. Well, they love one channel in particular and request it as soon as they get in the car.

The Boneyard.

Don't know if you've ever had the opportunity, but it's filled with great rock-n-roll. My sons are only 8 and 10 and can't get enough of The Boneyard. Led Zep, Motley Crew, Iron Maiden, AC/DC, Black Sabbath, Ozzy, Ronnie James Dio, Queensryche, Thin Lizzy, Judas Priest, Metalica, Def Leopard, , Rush, Ram Jam, Rainbow, W.A.S.P, and KISS!!!

That's all they want to listen too.

What have I done? Is this a good thing?

Love The Boneyard and my radio is currently tuned to it.

Some other stations you might like:

Hair Nation (023) - 80's hair bands

Underground Garage (025) - "garage bands" from all over the spectrum; programmed by Little Steven

BB King Bluesville (074) - blues

Classic Vinyl (014) - classic rock

Classic Rewind (015) - classic rock

Liquid Metal (027) - heavy metal

Willie's Place (064) - old style country; Willie Nelson has a hand in picking out the music

60's on 6 (006) - songs from the 60's; see 007 and 005 for 70's and 50's respectively

Howard 100 (100) - Baba Booey!

Love The Boneyard and my radio is currently tuned to it.

Some other stations you might like:

Hair Nation (023) - 80's hair bands

Underground Garage (025) - "garage bands" from all over the spectrum; programmed by Little Steven

BB King Bluesville (074) - blues

Classic Vinyl (014) - classic rock

Classic Rewind (015) - classic rock

Liquid Metal (027) - heavy metal

Willie's Place (064) - old style country; Willie Nelson has a hand in picking out the music

60's on 6 (006) - songs from the 60's; see 007 and 005 for 70's and 50's respectively

Howard 100 (100) - Baba Booey!

Rich, all of those are great choices, but I don't think I'll be listening to Howard with the kids in the car.

I also like the availability of all the talk radio too. Doesn't matter if it's news or sports, at times it has it's place.

I like 27 liquid metal, but I liked it a billion times more before the merger when it was HardAttack.

I also make sure everyday at 3:00 to tune into channel 28 faction for the Jason Ellis show, which is what I'm listening to now.

Channel 115 is good too :-k

Archived