Gibson Brands Forums

Now I Want A Hummingbird.......

Murph

Myles nice! What kind of tuners are they' date=' where did you get them?[/quote']

The original tuners were Kluson Deluxe. The new ones are replicas I guess, the only difference is that on the new ones I can't quite read Klus but I can see the on with the grease hole over the o.

The little nubs from the frets are gone.

C'mon Myles' date=' give up the info, they'd look good on my Dove...

BTW, nice Stegasaurus skeleton in the photo, but you should have put it together with Hide Glue

instead of those big bolt lookin' things...

[/quote']

The stegasuarus is my sons robot. It is just stuck together, no glue. It has a battery operated motor that makes it walk.

The luthier that did the work ordered them his name is Mark Simon http://www.marksimonguitars.com/ If you want contact him or I can ask him the next time I talk to him. He does great work by the way.

Dan' date=' I never shared a guitar... Don't know how to do that - I am so jalouse ...

How to share with someone on the other side of the planet?

If you were next door - no problem. Would be even easier. Most of my guitars would be in your room for my woman stays quiet ;-)

[/quote']

Yeah... it probably wouldn't work out...but I thought if I could play your guitar, maybe my singing voice would improve!!

Yeah... it probably wouldn't work out...but I thought if I could play your guitar' date=' maybe my singing voice would improve!![/quote']

Don't cha think, if that would work, Tom Waits would have tried it by now.......

:-k

Archived