Gibson Brands Forums

Remember my plant?

nikko18

So hopefully some of you remember my plant in science class, the one I was growing with heavy metal and hard rock! Anyways, I got to see it again today after a weekend of kick *** music AND GUESS WHAT!!! MY PLANT IS ABOUT FOUR TIMES AS BIG AS ALL THE OTHERS!!!!!!!! xD

Are you growing marijuana?

Yes Dave' date=' I am growing marijuana in my science class in highschool. #-o

I thought more people would be interested in this but I guess plants just aren't that interested in my plants being grown with music. [biggrin

I think that it's cool your plant has out paced the other students because it's plugged into music.

What a great experiment. What does you teacher think?

What do the other students think?

What sort of hypothesis can you think of to fit this result?

Yes Dave' date=' I am growing marijuana in my science class in highschool. [biggrin

I thought more people would be interested in this but I guess plants just aren't that interested in my plants being grown with music. [biggrin]

Hahah hahhah LoL.... I had to ask because when I was a kid I grew a marijuana plant in my bedroom at home. I told my parents it was a science project for school... Worked for a while until the plant got so big it filled up the whole window. I remember one day I came home from school and saw police cars in front of my house and detectives walking around. I looked up and saw the marijuana plant in its full glory bathing in the sun in my bedroom window... I almost sh@t...! I ran into my house and pulled down the shade. Luckily the police were there because someone had dropped off a stolen car infront of my house. Scared the crap out of me... It was different times back then, I'm taking early 70's...

I think that it's cool your plant has out paced the other students because it's plugged into music.

What a great experiment. What does you teacher think?

What do the other students think?

What sort of hypothesis can you think of to fit this result?

All the other students and my teacher are like "YOUR PLANT IS HUGE! O MY GAAAAAWAAAAAAWWWWD!!!" :)

I really have no idea why music is making it grow better but I guess it's just cause music is awesome and plants know it!

Also, my plant is still growing rapidly and completely out pacing all the others.

Archived