Gibson Brands Forums

Wooo this some hot stuff ere !

Blackie

I ain't mix it yet either..........I just took a swig o the green stuff..............I used to love some hot bloody mary mixes..........my acid reflux

was prolly caused by my excessive alcohol use and throwin up said partying................but I take omerprazole now and am eating and drinking all the stuff the docs say to avoid.........but I love that stuff.............so I may get esophagus cancer if I continue........or lung cancer from smoking .........

..........or get run over by a bus ........stumbling drunk in the street.........

I ain't mix it yet either..........I just took a swig o the green stuff..............I used to love some hot bloody mary mixes..........my acid reflux

was prolly caused by my excessive alcohol use and throwin up said partying................but I take omerprazole now and am eating and drinking all the stuff the docs say to avoid.........but I love that stuff.............so I may get esophagus cancer if I continue........or lung cancer from smoking .........

..........or get run over by a bus ........stumbling drunk in the street.........

Who would take care of your kitties if said bus hits you?

Archived