Gibson Brands Forums

Gibson Doves in Flight on Ebay

jlwilliams1979

Now that's a Doves in Flight !

What an incredibly beautiful guitar.......

Those are the exact same words that came out of my mouth when I saw it. Really, I think it's the most strikingly beautiful guitar I've EVER seen.

Ooooh - too pretty for me. I eat oranges all day and I would rot the gold off that baby in about ten days. Cool guitar though - I had not heard of one before. The posted pics of the natural finish guitar were more appealing to me. Somehow, and I never thought I would say this, the burst on the eBay guitar seems a bit over the top with all the other bling.

I hope you get it Gilliangirl.

I don't have any credit cards. But if I did.....

(running back out to the fire)

I don't think it's working Karen. You'll have to log on to Ebay, I guess, No-one has

bid on it yet. $3800.00 to start? I doubt it sold for that new.

With all due respect I think they over did it with the 'bling' on this one. Way...WAY

too many birds on this one. It probably would have sent Lucille Ball into a coma.

Just my NSho.

Now it might be too blingy for some of you, but I think it's GORGEOUS! It's almost..................... jewellery!!O:)

My only hope is the smoke signals, so I'm stoking the fire (just got a little Bic lighter at the moment as it's raining outside.)

Now if everyone could collectively think the following "GILLIANGIRL WILL GET THE GUITAR" it'll all work out. It's karma!

That guitar WILL be mine.

Nam myoho renga keo (chanting) ...... (lighting a fire in the back yard and sending smoke signals into the air...)

:-s:-&:-k:-s:-&:-k[-o< [-o<

Karen, are you a Buddhist or have you just seen "What's Love Got To Do With It" one too many times?? LOL!!

Karen' date=' are you a Buddhist or have you just seen "What's Love Got To Do With It" one too many times?? LOL!! [/quote']

LOL neither! But would either one of those things help me get this guitar 'cause if so.... then yes, I'm a Buddhist and I'm a Buddhist heading over to the Video Store!

LOL neither! But would either one of those things help me get this guitar 'cause if so.... then yes' date=' I'm a Buddhist and I'm a Buddhist heading over to the Video Store![/quote']

You might want to skip the video store and just head to the bank instead.

No worries' date=' littlekenny. I scrounged $4.00 out of my plastic Elvis Presley guitar bank.

:)/ [/quote']

You got one of them too? I got one about 2 years ago from Santy Clause. Took me

a month to finish all the popcorn.

Bidding has ended...... NO BIDS!!!!! I wonder if he'll re-list? (running to buy lottery tickets and stoke the fire) :D/

Gee, I wonder if the fact that it's being sold on ebay with unreasonable payment terms at a starting bid of more than it's value, has anything to do with his failure to receive any bids??? :-#

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived