Gibson Brands Forums

Tell the truth

My heart began to melt when George Harrison took the mic. :) I love his voice.

I thought Neil's solo sounded pretty nice--and I don't think I saw anyone "stop and laugh' date='" but I'll take another look at the video just to make sure. I happen to love his lead style. Of course, you're not cool unless you rip on Neil Young :-k , so I guess I can't blame you for it.

I liked Eric's solo too, but not nearly as much. I was pretty sure I saw Steve Cropper on that stage--right behind Bob--I wonder why they didn't hand him a solo. He would've torn it up, for sure.

So, yeah, I would be excited. Not pissing myself, because like all of us my bladder control is fine, but definitely awestruck and unable to speak--or play for that matter!

EDIT: OK, so I watched Neil's bit again. I think I saw Roger McGuinn giggle a bit, but that was about it. It also looked like near the end Tom Petty was encouraging him. And then Neil smiled and laughed when he was done. It looked like he was having fun. Can you fault him for it?[/quote']

I didn't mean they were laughing at him, just enjoying his performance. (actually said start to laugh)

And I didn't think any of you would really lose control of your bladder just figure of speech. (yeah right)

Sorry if I insulted any bedwetters in the forum.

I didn't mean they were laughing at him' date=' just enjoying his performance. (actually said start to laugh)

And I didn't think any of you would really lose control of your bladder just figure of speech. (yeah right)

Sorry if I insulted any bedwetters in the forum.

[/quote']

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

And for being confrontational.

Archived