Gibson Brands Forums

GreenHouse "No Brainer" Distortion

chase1410

From classic rock, to fullblown death metal, this pedal can do it all, and more..This is the most versatile and best sounding distortion pedal I have ever had the pleasure of owning...This pedal cannot and will not get muddy, the bass is very tight witch makes it absolutely great for palm muting...The tone knob is so responsive, and gives you complete manipulation over the pedal, or you can turn it all the way counter clockwise for a more "open distortion" and use the mid control as the tone control..The review by Gearmandude (aka Tenac)..(you will know who im talking about if you've seen the movie and know his voice), is completely spot on, and i get the EXACT tones out of my two LP's (a little heavier and fuller sounding due to the humbuggies!) Here is the link for his full review..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QugaZhyGhCs I have never been happier with a pedal, and it made me instantly rip my other two distortion pedals and 1 OD pedal off my board forever..I will be getting more pedals from GH effects.

( Yes it is Kurt Cobain with a revolver in his mouth)

(the Fuzz is Jimi Hendrix when he OD'd on 9 sleeping pills and Wine)

(The OD is Jim Morrison in the bathtub with a bottle of whiskey)

(Not sure about the new blue one)

The theme is obviously dead rock legends, that have died a horrible death..

38989_1535743881490_1471628963_1335595_3804524_n.jpg

Pretty sure the blue one, the "Stone Fish" Modulation, is supposed to be Brian Jones.

Distortion sounds great. Love Gearmanndude's demos, but it's just not the same as kicking one on live and really seeing what it can do.

I knew you would like it.

Now i want one! [cool]

It really is worth it....i didnt think id be able to get those lush creamy tones gearmandude was getting, but i was getting that and more using my three Gibsons stated below..Also used in conjunction with my BBE sonic maximizer, it really is a power to behold...Im not sure how well it would do with a solid state amp...havent tried, and probalby never will...really is killer though, no regrets here

PS thank you bschory, that was really bugging me...

Archived