Gibson Brands Forums

Story Time

dem00n

I had this flashback when i went to sleep last night of something that happend in 3rd or 4th grade and i got into deep **** about.

Ok so at the time it was like a day before motherdays and in class we were making mother day cards. So there is this kid in this class who has two dads (you know). So i went up to him (mind you i didnt know that two guys dated back then) and said "Will, you dont have a mom why are you making a card?" and the teacher heard me and got pissed off. At the time i was clueless about what i did and they sent me down to the princpal. He gave me a lecture called my dad and then called his parents. The best part is that no one was offended, his parents acutal got mad that the school for making such a big deal about it. The kid wanst even offened, he apologized to me!!

So the lesson is, teach your kids that the same sex date, or he/she might end up saying something stupid like me. [biggrin]

So the lesson is' date=' teach your kids that the same sex date, or he/she might end up saying something stupid like me. :-# [/quote']

I will be sure to tell my children when I have some. :-k

and congratulations that was way better grammar and spelling than you usually have [thumbup]

I nearly spat my tea out when my daughter (only tiny) came back from a friend's and said: "You know dad, Mia's mommy said 2 girls can get married".

When she asked me if this was true I had to tell her to go ask her mommy because she knew all about this! That's how I got in deep s**t.

So the lesson is' date=' teach your kids proper grammar, or he/she might end up saying something stupid like me. [confused] [/quote']

Yeh, that's an unfortunate accident man. Good thing the parents took it lightly.

I'm with cookie, you're improving!

Your story makes me think of something that happened with my sister a few years ago. She was running a preschool for developmentally handicapped children. She had one little girl in a wheel chair, who was playing with a little red haired girl. The child of an employee came in, looked at the girl in the wheelchair and said, "What's wrong with YOU?" Her little red haired friend spoke up and said, "She has a cold today."

Out of the mouths of babes.

Archived