Gibson Brands Forums

anyone thats ever asked about lefty guitars or were curious about the other 10 percent of us.

evol04gt

doth--- how about not making an attack on someone? i wasnt aware that colorblindness changed which light illuminates on the traffic light (top middle or bottom) but seriously- its only a small rant.. i mentioned in one fragment of a sentance income only to highlight that this business owner caters to all equally, from poor college kids to middle class folks to rockstars- my financials were not mentioned repeatedly as implied by your comment. If you are going to attack my internet post gramatical oversight or lack of capitalization, realize that you should have stated "leap of logic is almost as staggering as the GAP.." i am fully aware every product is a business venture for profit for every company and losses are not acceptable. however, fender choosing to not reissue the jagmaster in lefty when they reissued for righthanded is ethically wrong. thanks for putting me in my place on the internet.

I was not attacking you, just the logic and structure.

I am not waiving a flag for colorblind people (by the way, you can't see which section of the entire light is illuminating in the dark, have that thought in your head when you cross an intersection at night). I was saying, so you are a lefty, big deal. My wife is a lefty, she deals with it and I have never in 10 years heard a complaint. Of course she says that lefy's are smarter, but she doesn't know any better.

Keep holding out for capitalism to be ethical, it should happen any day now.

You know, you could always take up drums and set them up any way you choose. :-s

Hi,I am also a Lefty!!

Think about it have you ever seen a Left handed Piano? I have seen them advertised. I suppose it makes sense but where does it end?should the music be written backwards for playing left handed Piano?I dunno.

I'll keep to my Guitars thanks.

Hi' date='I am also a Lefty!!

Think about it have you ever seen a Left handed Piano? I have seen them advertised. I suppose it makes sense but where does it end?should the music be written backwards for playing left handed Piano?I dunno.

I'll keep to my Guitars thanks.[/quote']

Jesus, a piano is too hard right handed, left handed is insane.

I hope you all know that I jest in good humor.

Archived