Gibson Brands Forums

blem les pauls......hum,....

evol04gt

considering selling one of my marshall 1960 cabnets to my buddy for the left blem on musician friends webcite.. there is a black one for 444 and a cherry sunburst for 564///// or should i wait till a guitar center is selling another used one for 300? im leary of what i might find as a blem on an epiphone since the issue of my most recent sg purchase...

looking for a leslie so i dont have to take the gibby places... lol...

my strat was a blem and i got REALLY lucky....... just testing the waters.. i may just keep the full stack but the extra cab is USELESS to me unless i aquire yet another all tube marshall head really cheap...lol.... i would rather loose the cabnet i have and gain yet ANOTHER guitar i dont really need..... GASSING over a fake SG custom/ epi les paul or a rosewood thin line fake tele..... it would be about an even swap for what the offer is on my cabnet...... i feel bad cause i just bought the G400 that may never show up, but i would rather have a good deal on an instrament than loose the cab all together for a couple hundred bucks since it will cost me like 600 to replace it if i just take the cash...

Archived