Gibson Brands Forums

Forum upgrades

Powerslave

I am new to the Epiphone forum and i noticed that topics in the electrics forum quickly dissappear to page 3 or further due to new topics. Most people don't read any further than page 1 and the older topics won't be read and that's a pity because the topicstarters often have a question and don't get answers simply because not many people have read the topic.

If you subcategories the electrics and acoustics in for example: Les paul series, Firebird series, Explorer series, Thunderbird series etc. There would definitely be more transparacy and more reactions on topic's that now are out of sight in an hour or two.

Regards,

Eddie

While were at it, why not upgrade your Epiphone (Main) site, with accurate

photos, and model depictions. I can think of two, right now, that are nowhere

to be found. The "Wilshire," and the LP Custom "Classic!" Plus, some of the

Acoustic guitar photos are OLD!! Don't even reflect the actual guitar you can

purchase, anymore. HELP!!!

CB

Yes, this forum software is really basic in comparison to what's available today (and all FREE!).

It badly needs a 'view new posts since last visit' button. I cannot rely on the red icon you get if you click on active topics and then see, on the right-hand side, 'Today at 08:47:54 by xxxxx icon_newest_reply.gif' as it jumps way ahead of the last post in a thread that I read.

If you subcategories the electrics and acoustics in for example: Les paul series' date=' Firebird series, Explorer series, Thunderbird series etc. There would definitely be more transparacy and more reactions on topic's that now are out of sight in an hour or two.

[/quote']

I don't agree. Look at the Gibson forum. The Les Paul category is working allright, all the others are pretty much dead.

I love the mishmash of subjects on this forum. Perfect mix of all Epiphone guitars, guitartech, and a little nonsense for good measure.

My suggestion would be to have a thread automatically flagged or colourcoded once you start one or have made a response.

Also add the option to view or search all 'your' threads.

Archived