Gibson Brands Forums

Business or rip off

Woko

It always amazes me that when you want to trade

something in they tell you' date=' "Well I can only give you "x" amount of dollars because that's all it's worth; so I can't

give you any more." But then they turn around and sell it to the next unsuspecting person for "x+y". But gee, you

only said it was worth...amazing how much more something is worth when it's there's than yours.[/quote']

A store is in business to make a profit. If a store bought a used guitar from you and then sold it for the same price it paid you for the guitar, how does the store make a profit?

You could have sold those guitars yourself and made more money than you did. The store did that work for you and in return, it got the profit it made on the sale.

Jim

I didnt go in the end' date=' I was too hung over after watching us smash the mancs![/quote']

I did'nt get to go either I got stuck in Dawson in Chester trying to buy a Epiphone valve jn.

but cound not get the car in to Chester in time. I will not get back to Rhyl till October if you get in please let me know if you manage it.

Archived