Gibson Brands Forums

Best color picks

LesPete

I tried to copy billy and made a pick out of a kennedy half dollar.

used double sided tape on one side to keep hold of it.

just found it the other day.. haven't used it in years.

I quit posting at sewatt just because the critisism. the you're not worthy stuff. the passive aggressive bs.

so now I just build my amps by myself. too bad' date=' too. I was having fun.

I didn't even mind people being disappointed that I wasn't learning as well as they liked.. but who needs to hear that? what good does it do?

at the other forum.. they post every bit as inanely as here..

look.. we all go through a dumbutt phase... all of us. you start there and you bungle through.. what if nobody ever helped or answered?

well, then we'd all be like that guy wereo on alt. guitar.

and look at this stuff.. we got to see the quarter pic.. etc.. so big deal it's not rocket science .. it's fun.

I still learn stuff about guitars.. and sometimes the guy with the info is way younger and otherwise less knowledgeable than me..

good! cool beans, I say.

the other forum got off to a good start.. but has petered out.. too few people, and not much to say. so they're gonna be tossing sour grapes around until they get things running well.. if at all.

epi just never should have banned people so easily in the first place.

but in the end... it's all good, eh?

I like cool picks.. they have a grip on 'em that I really like.. not totally crazy about the sound. .but they've been the perfect compromise.

cost too much. and I haven't been able to find out who makes them so I can sell them myself.

.75 each? good grief.

TWANG[/quote']

Hey Twang I've experimented with some unique picks over the years too and this one is probably the coolest of all I've found http://surfpick.com/ . I never really cared for the soapy attack sound of metal on metal...so the coin picks don't do it for me but the mojo picks made from quarters with your birth year are a kinda cool idea although a bit pricey @ $9.95 ea.

Hi Im having a difficult time deciding what color picks I should use with my new cherry sunburst LP 100. Please help.Should the picks match the strap or guitar?

This is a clear example why God gave us Brain....To use our own judgment in a simple thing

like this.

JHMO 8-[

Archived