Gibson Brands Forums

Florida swap..........

Fubar

Coming to Tampa for the super bowl........will swap a pair of NFL tailgate party tickets for a gibson or elitest les paul and cash if you have a truck load of Epis I'll throw in a pair of Superbowl tickets and a pair of Vip prebowl party tickets........let me know:d/

Coming to Tampa for the super bowl........will swap a pair of NFL tailgate party tickets for a gibson or elitest les paul and cash if you have a truck load of Epis I'll throw in a pair of Superbowl tickets and a pair of Vip prebowl party tickets........let me know:d/

Let me understand this - you will trade tailgate tickets that you have for a gibson or elitest les paul that you want? A guitar for being able to attend a party? You actually have to pay to attend a party like the ones that take place every weekend around NFL stadiums?

I must be out of touch with the NFL world, but I live in Cleveland and we have the Browns.

However I live in Cleveland and we have LeBron

And pay you do!!!!..........the going rate for these tickets on line if you can get them for the NFL tailgate party (this party is put on by the NFL complete with stars celebs cheerleaders etc and maybe you) are going for between 1200.00 (ticket face value) and1450.00 EACH!!!!.......there are less than 8000 tickets made available to the public by lottery......I guess I don't have to tell you what the cheapest superbowl ticket is worth???for a football game........I don't need to tell you that these tickets continue to rise in price until game day

she's a beauty Memphs..........I dunno about about the NFL Johno, lived to play in high school not big on sitting and watching unless its hockey, last game I saw was the Rams and Bills in Buffalo back in the 90s........whos gotta a pair for the Lightening?=D>

Archived