Gibson Brands Forums

Finally Able To Show Photos

Gordy01

Speaking as a man who is colorblind, I can't stand green anything because I get it confused with brown - but I can see red just fine. All any of us can do, really, is comment on the appearance anyway. Which leaves me unable to appreciate the finer points of the discussion, so I'll just say it LOOKS beautiful.

Burst color aside (BTW I love the Cherry Burst AND the gold hardware ... so there!), arn't the Ultra's just wonderful guitars? They are just an amazing blend of traditional styling and new inovations. I have the original Ultra and it is one of my all-time favorites. Congrats, Gord!

MIDI

(I WILL own a blue and a Iguana one of these days!)

Burst color aside (BTW I love the Cherry Burst AND the gold hardware ... so there!)' date=' arn't the Ultra's just wonderful guitars? [/quote']Actually, no I think they suck. Just another POS riding on the LP style without the LP real tone. No thanks.

Actually' date=' no I think they suck. Just another POS riding on the LP style without the LP real tone. No thanks.[/quote']

Not everyone thinks like that. just because you don't like something doesn't mean that you have the right to knock others for liking them. I happen to like the Epi LP's and most here do. I don't know why you are here. I guess just to bash everyone and Epiphone. I don't know if you own an Epiphone but i have to wonder do you wake up every morning and kick the thing? And if you don't own an Epiphone why are you here? Please keep the rude comments about others guitars to yourself because it really does not matter what you think he likes his guitar, I like my Blue guitar that you hate and I am happy with it. everyone else is tired of you talking trash about nice products that people all around the world buy up and like. so whats the deal are you just bored or something?

Not everyone thinks like that. just because you don't like something doesn't mean that you have the right to knock others for liking them. I happen to like the Epi LP's and most here do. I don't know why you are here. I guess just to bash everyone and Epiphone. I don't know if you own an Epiphone but i have to wonder do you wake up every morning and kick the thing? And if you don't own an Epiphone why are you here? Please keep the rude comments about others guitars to yourself because it really does not matter what you think he likes his guitar' date=' I like my Blue guitar that you hate and I am happy with it. everyone else is tired of you talking trash about nice products that people all around the world buy up and like. so whats the deal are you just bored or something?[/quote']Blah blah blah, quit whining you sound like a little kid. Show me where I "knocked others for liking them". I never knocked anyone. If I don't the hunk of wood, and I say it...too bad. you got something against free speech?

You really think a clownburst with poorly grained quilt veneer looks better than your PRS? Been to the eye doc lately?:D

So your telling me that that comment is not knocking Gords guitar? yeah an epi might not look as good as a PRS but Gord likes the guitar. And no i dont sound like a kid and don't talk to me about free speech im just saying what is on my mind. and if you gave me a list of your guitars i might find something that i don't like but i respect the fact that you like it so o wont call it a POS. I agree with you that the two guitars that you posted are very nice but not all can afford them.

I think it's refreshing when people speak their minds these days. The mutual admiration society stuff gets a little old after a while' date=' but yeah he's heading straight for trollville with the constant put downs. I have a clownburst and rather like it.:- [/quote']I have a clownburst too and I've already admitted it, so....:-

Archived