Gibson Brands Forums

Thanks dillweeds. The Riviera p93 is gone for good.

ChrisKevin

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my main point is that in the past few months ive been waiting for mine to come in and seeing some on ebay, and i tryed to hagel with each seller and told them that these guitars were coming back, and they just say no.. there dicontinued..."i called MF and they told me so"....right well so did i and they are so fudge those guys, tryn to sell me a guitar that i paid $499.99 for and there asking $750 and $800 dollars for em, i just hope they can find this thread

This thread made me laugh. I will admit that I do a bit of buying and selling to fund my own purchases but to buy something in 2008 and try to sell it in 2009 for a big profit (minus paypal and ebay fees) is a ridiculous idea. Good to see that the guitar has gone to someone who wants to play it though...

I have NEVER seen one of these in the U.K but would certainly snap one up. They look great. I like the Jorma Kaukonen guitar as well.

I think that it was more like he bought the guitar in mid-October and sold it in late October. You have to wait at least 90 days before a guitar truly becomes "vintage".

Archived