Gibson Brands Forums

Needed: Union Jack Supernova

carrie buttke

Greetings:

I am in search of a Union Jack Supernova. My boyfriend used to own one until his house was broken into. I would love to replace it for him. I googled the guitar and this site came up. I would love any help anyone can provide. I know that quantities are very limited. Thank you!

Best bet is eBay, Craigslist, or local stores.

eBay doesn't have anything at the moment. I'd start with the Craigslists from Oregon, and expand into Washington, California, and Idaho, and further if you need to.

Keep checking eBay and dealers... Elderly Instruments lists their used equipment online, and Gruhn does too - his focus is on vintage, but a modern Epiphone does appear from time to time.

I thought musicians Friend had it but they too have discontinued it (click here), well it was a limited edition as well. so i guess it'd be much difficult to find it..try ebay they probably might have one..cause when I googled it i could only find reviews and stuff and when i found one in musicians friend it was discontinued already..

I saw one today at the store I'm thinking of getting a Sheraton II from (if I get it).

I'm pretty sure that's what it was I didn't look that close at it but it was with the other Epi Archtops.

I'll look again tomorrow and see for sure and a price, don't know if he ships though (in Michigan).

Seems to very reasonably priced on his stuff though............................

Archived