Gibson Brands Forums

epi standard plus at imposible price?!?!?!

robertobaptista

i bought one so weeks ago, and it was a good guitar for the price!!!

I had posted another comment, with, "epiphone without letter" , because this guitar doesn´t have any letter on his serial number, and i was searching all this time and anybody says anything to me about that...

so i asked again for my guitar...

thanks !!

That 375 euro is about $513 USD and I don't think thats very very cheap but I got my Epi Lp Std Plus for an amazing 325$ USD and it's not a factory second nor for sale..i got it off bargaining from one of the dealers here in Australia..after that I have been bargaining all my way..but they were happy to give it to me for $325 and they even gave me a free Gig bag and a belt(after nagging a bit)..but if they can sell it so low and still make profit imagine what's the wholesale price of the guitars...that's the best way to earn profit in a short term...

There have been some large price rises for Epi in Australia in the last few weeks. The best street price I've seen the Standard Plus is AU$1049.

I was going to buy a Goldtop last month for $799 and the price is now also $1049.

http://guitarparadise.com.au/Text/1101189516718-5182/pC/1100733004078-6579/ELECTRIC-GUITARS

I'll be looking around for better value brands.

(AU$ is currently approx. US70c)

There have been some large price rises for Epi in Australia in the last few weeks. The best street price I've seen the Standard Plus is AU$1049.

I was going to buy a Goldtop last month for $799 and the price is now also $1049.

http://guitarparadise.com.au/Text/1101189516718-5182/pC/1100733004078-6579/ELECTRIC-GUITARS

I'll be looking around for better value brands.

(AU$ is currently approx. US70c)

I am here in Australia as well, Adelaide..and i got mine plus Top from Billy Hyde music..about 2 months ago.. for $550 incl GST + Gig Bag + Nylon Planet waves Strap..the RRP there was like you said 1299 and was discounted for $800 but I further managed to get them for $550 with an extra $70 worth of accessories and it was not even on a sale..I just bargained.., Allans music is fairly cheap for of about AU $700 and they'll further discount you if you just ask...tell them you are willing to give 700 with a hard case and they'll surely agree..they once agreed to give me a plus top for 700 incl the case...go a head and don't freak out while bargaining..just do it cool and you'll surely get one...I was about to get my self a Gold top too for the same price of 550 but i thought i'd get a plus instead..that 1299 in guitar paradise is the RRP and i have seen far better street prices than that..it's always better to buy from a store in person than from a site you can get hell of a discounts..the prices have risen so you mightn't get it for $550 but you'll surely get better deals if you visit the Store in person..

ok.

But' date=' about your prices...:)

in europe the epis standard plus are so expensive!!!

they are stealing us???

because they are over 450-500€...:) [/quote']

It's only](*,) cheap in the US, even here in Australia is really expensive...most of them can't afford even the Standard..

Archived