Gibson Brands Forums

Epiphone Black Beauty

duane v

Back in August of 2008 during the Walnut High School band camp, parents make their donations to help the marching band with covering cost over the entire school year. Well any donations over $1000 you were automatically entered to win a Epiphone or Yamaha guitar, courtesy of Woodwind & Brasswind

I just got a call from the assistant band director and was informed I won the Epiphone Black Beauty, and should receive it in about 3 to 5 days....

The thing is I don't want it... So what would be a good price for selling it on Ebay??? I'm only doing a "Buy it Now"

Just don't sell it unopened. Open it, take photos, make sure it works, and then re-seal it. I've seen people try to sell unopened guitars and I think it's silly. It could be broken. It could be defective. It could be the wrong model. etc. etc. I wouldn't bid on a box and I don't think most sensible people would.

Just don't sell it unopened. Open it' date=' take photos, make sure it works, and then re-seal it. I've seen people try to sell unopened guitars and I think it's silly. It could be broken. It could be defective. It could be the wrong model. etc. etc. I wouldn't bid on a box and I don't think most sensible people would.

[/quote']

I agree

I had plan on taking photos, then re-sealing it. If someone offers me $600 once I have it in my possession, I'll let them take it. But depending on when it arrives will play a part in when I officially throw it up for sale, because I'll be out of the country the first two weeks of February.

Archived