Gibson Brands Forums

are my les paul original or not

arerife

arerife' date=' where did you purchase your guitar from? You never mentioned that in any of you notes. That may

also help determine if its the "real McCoy" or a fake. You see yours has an USA inspected and setup sticker on

it. So did you purchase it from somebody in the USA (via E-Bay or some other email related distributor). As I mentioned in my other note, that seems suspect as the new '08s from China on't seem to have that sticker

anymore. Thanks!...Paul [/quote']

i bought it from dealer in malaysia. im not understand the last sentence u said 'seem to have that sticker anymore'.

What the meaned of that?

Welcome Paul

owh sorry. im not a photographer.

this is new picture i captured.

gtr.jpg

That picture still looks stretched but I like that LP. Its that sweet blue that I like. I tell you what if you dont want it anymore im sure one of the blue lovers like myself would take that off your hands.

That picture still looks stretched but I like that LP. Its that sweet blue that I like. I tell you what if you dont want it anymore im sure one of the blue lovers like myself would take that off your hands.

I'm very sorry. Im just used my idiot Nokia 5700 to captured all pictures i post.

Maybe if I want to buy new epiphone I should post the picture of the guitar before i buy it.8-[

Im just bought new pedal from digitech.

It make incredible sounds to me.

I'm very sorry. Im just used my idiot Nokia 5700 to captured all pictures i post.

Maybe if I want to buy new epiphone I should post the picture of the guitar before i buy it.:-k

Im just bought new pedal from digitech.

It make incredible sounds to me.

yeah posting before you buy is a good idea. but you have a nice guitar on your hands. how does it sound? if it sounds as good as it looks then rock on!

I bought it from a dealer in Malaysia. I don't understand in the last sentence you said 'seem to have that sticker anymore'. What did you mean by that?

Welcome Paul

I made corrections just to help you understand better. No harm meant...

What I meant by that arerife is that many of the guitars' date=' although manufactured in Korea or China, that are

shipped to the United States have a sticker on the back which is put on afterwards by Epiphone in the USA

that says, [i']"100% Inspected and Set-up in the USA by" [/i] and then it gives the Inspector's number. I see that

sticker on your guitar, that's why I asked where you got it from. Maybe your Malaysian dealer got it from

someone is the United States before passing it on to you. That was the only reason I asked. The newer Epiphones

(when they stopped putting that sticker on, I don't know) no longer have that sticker I mention. Anyhow, it looks like

a very nice guitar and if you are happy with it and the way it sounds, but all means keep it.

Re:

paulp_sheraton2 wrote:

arerife, where did you purchase your guitar from? You never mentioned that in any of you notes. That may

also help determine if its the "real McCoy" or a fake. You see yours has an USA inspected and setup sticker on

it. So did you purchase it from somebody in the USA (via E-Bay or some other email related distributor). As I mentioned in my other note, that seems suspect as the new '08s from China don't seem to have that sticker

anymore. Thanks!...Paul

I made corrections just to help you understand better. No harm meant...

What I meant by that arerife is that many of the guitars' date=' although manufactured in Korea or China, that are

shipped to the United States have a sticker on the back which is put on afterwards by Epiphone in the USA

that says, [i']"100% Inspected and Set-up in the USA by" [/i] and then it gives the Inspector's number. I see that

sticker on your guitar, that's why I asked where you got it from. Maybe your Malaysian dealer got it from

someone is the United States before passing it on to you. That was the only reason I asked. The newer Epiphones

(when they stopped putting that sticker on, I don't know) no longer have that sticker I mention. Anyhow, it looks like

a very nice guitar and if you are happy with it and the way it sounds, but all means keep it.

Re:

paulp_sheraton2 wrote:

arerife, where did you purchase your guitar from? You never mentioned that in any of you notes. That may

it. So did you purchase it from somebody in the USA (via E-Bay or some other email related distributor). As I mentioned in my other note, that seems suspect as the new '08s from China don't seem to have that sticker

anymore. Thanks!...Paul

Hurm, i think so. Because the dealer have part time being a musician in star cruise ship for a years. But you can view my youtube video to hear the sound of my epiphone. Glad you to hear it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQSGYs1_Nnc

Archived