Gibson Brands Forums

3 screw "Les Paul Custom" TRC

JimmyEis

Does anybody know where I could find a 3 screw truss rod cover that says "Les Paul Custom"?

All I can find are Gibson 2 screw TRC's. I can't find any epiphone 3 screw ones.

thanks

If you can find one from one of those Epi G400 Customs, the cream coloured SG type with 3 pickups, I believe that says Les Paul Custom on it.

How about a plain black one with three holes, where can I get one of those? The TRC on my knock off LP is horrid looking, I want to replace it with the nice bell shaped one, but can only find ones with two holes.

www.terrapinguitars.com

He has done a couple of pick guards and TRCs for me and I am happy with them. He can engrave them for you too.

Absolutely true' date=' my search came up with same website. Click on "truss rod covers".

[img'][/img]trc_engraved_md.jpg

I emailed Terrapin a while ago about a tortoise shell pickguard for my SG. I got a reply, and then emailed back for some more info, but never heard anything, so I was kind of unimpressed really. I guess it's a bit harsh to write them off so quickly. I was really hoping that someone made them right off the bat, and it didn't have to be a custom job.

Archived