Gibson Brands Forums

The new Gibson fresh from the R&D team.

Nailgun

I think I found the ad-

First they did it with the self-tuning robot guitar. Now, Gibson continues to lead the industy in innovation. Introducing the "Girlfriend Guitar", the only guitar that plays like a guitar, but complains that you play it too much after several uses. When you finally get fed up with the *****ing and stop playing it, the guitar begins to cry and say things like "You don't love me like you used to.", "Why dont you touch me anymore?", and "have you been cheating on me?" Yes it is more than just a guitar, it's a self governed guitar with ATTITUDE! It will be jealous of the other guitars in your house, and verbally assault you for a week out of every month. Don't worry the following week is for "make-up playing" where you will re-bond with your now hormonally stable guitar.

Coming soon, Girlfriend Guitar Studio in the limited Red-Head edition and the special high-maintainence brunette edition custom.

*Arms are removed for your own safety*

If it is a girlfriend guitar than you probably have to buy it on credit and the payments last forever and then eventually you need to upgrade the electronics to the wife model and so on. Damn now I guess I need to take up Banjo or something.

I wonder if she comes with a GIBSON tramp stamp tat?

No monetary compensation after you break up, remember this is "The Girlfriend Guitar". This is the guitar that you "break-up with" after you see her being played by one of your friends.

As for the tramp stamp, I think The Edge is making a "Music Rising" version of the guitar and is putting the Music Rising logo on her lower back. In this special edition her hair will also be made of genuine Louisiana Hooker Hair that is colored Mardi Gras colors... So go and support Music Rising and buy this guitar, only 500 made.

Her is the price List-

GG Studio- $1,899.99

GG Std.- $ 2,699.99

GG Custom - $ 3,999.99

GG Music Rising - $ 299.99 per. hour

Archived