Gibson Brands Forums

Cool Site for FAKE guitars!

Crazy is right.

Maybe this dude should hop in the car, drive to Memphis, and take the Gibson factory tour. But then, that might challange the conclusion of his investigation, that Gibsons are made in China. What a nutter.

I think this site is just a pay-for-click portal to to the faker's website in the links section. I'd be surprised if it didn't originate in China; the English that the author of crazy_for-guitars uses is as mangled as that used by the Chinese in the supposed emails requesting a partial refund for the scilica damage.

Red 333

Crazy is right.

Maybe this dude should hop in the car' date=' drive to Memphis, and take the Gibson factory tour. Then he can verify the results of his investigation about whether Gibsons are made in China. What a nutter.

Red 333[/quote']I decided it wasn't really a "cool" site when he said that he thought all Gibsons were made in China, too. If they are, Gibson is paying an awful lot of people to sit around and do nothing in their factories, because they can't all be "assembling" guitars.

The domain is owned by NTT America, out of Colorado. The server is located in Maryland.

I decided it wasn't really a "cool" site when he said that he thought all Gibsons were made in China' date=' too. If they are, Gibson is paying an awful lot of people to sit around and do nothing in their factories, because they can't all be "assembling" guitars.

The domain is owned by NTT America, out of Colorado. The server is located in Maryland.[/quote']

Wow well i guess the joke is on me since i did not see that till now. well he does have some nice pic up.

Wow well i guess the joke is on me since i did not see that till now. well he does have some nice pic up.

I saw this today too on the Philly CL site. I was going to post it but thought it wasn't complete enough, dead links etc.

I think the guy's sincere, but a little misinformed and perhaps too enamored with his relatively modest knowledge of guitar history. I expect he'll get flamed and either build up the site properly or take it down.

Good idea though, just needs more research and verification.

I saw this today too on the Philly CL site. I was going to post it but thought it wasn't complete enough' date=' dead links etc.

I think the guy's sincere, but a little misinformed and perhaps too enamored with his relatively modest knowledge of guitar history. I expect he'll get flamed and either build up the site properly or take it down.

Good idea though, just needs more research and verification.[/quote']

Very true.

Archived