Gibson Brands Forums

This is what I sold my Dot to buy

timandbob

Yep, sold my Dot Deluxe a few weeks back in order to buy this. Its a facebook pic link, so I hope it comes up. (Hmmm, I just updated my avatar with the same pic). This is a JR Beck ES 135 clone made at the Saein factory in Korea. Shine guitars is their in house brand, but this factory has made many other brand name guitars. The JR Beck/Shine model number is SHC-908.

The pic is a bit blue (can't figure out why my camera is doing that). We were playing in downtown San Antonio at the final Houston Street Fair (the city pulled the funding for next year).

Congrats' date=' that looks like a really nice guitar. How about posting some more pics other than in you avatar?[/quote'] I did post a link to a facebook pic, albeit the same pic as the one in the avatar.

Here are a few more facebook pics: pic 1, pic 2, pic 3. I guess if you sign into your facebook page, you can see these pics. Sorry, that's the best I can do for now.

Many of the pics posted on the forum are downloaded via Photobucket and ImageShack. It's a free sign-up' date=' then you can upload pics from your computer onto the site, then download them onto the forum. It's actually pretty easy.

[/quote']

Thanks, for the sites. I said "for now", meaning I hadn't put these pics up yet on our band website. So, here they are. Just click that link and all 4 pics should be there. Then click each pic for a larger view.

Yeah' date=' that's nicer than a Dot, even the Deluxe.

Enjoy it![/quote']Thanks, and it fits me better. And even better, I sold the Dot Deluxe to a good friend and his son who are both guitar players (the son is actually a really good player) and they both are loving it. So, both guitars are doing well.

gorgeous. I've been gassing for an epi es-135 that they put out recently.
Yes' date=' I never even knew that this guitar model even existed until I ran into it at the guy's house who is selling all of those JR Beck guitars. He had a Dot-like model, which I played, but this one, once I played it, just felt right.

nice purchase
Thanks!

Archived